****, I`m scared"/ >

Author Topic: ****, I`m scared  (Read 137 times)

ATSARU

• Super Moderator
    • View Profile
****, I`m scared
« on: October 14, 2011, 05:36:41 pm »
Tonight was playing OMA sniper only... actually I never play it because I suck at it and my KD is dropping very hard there, but I accidently bought 1 day sniper rifle, so decided that I need to use it so it wouldn`t be a total waste of GP... Anyways sticking to the topic... I was playing OMA SR Only and suddenly lots of miniguns appeared on the ground. I was like: "what da ****?!" Then decided to pick up one just to try if it works and made a multi-kill with it. Some time later one of lowranks started to telekill people as infected lol. Now I`m scared to get banned of abusing bug / hack since I made that multikill. Already asked my clanmate to make topic on Nexon`s forum about this **** since I`m forumbanned. Support me - http://forum.nexoneu.com/NXEU.aspx?g=posts&t=490420

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam

• Hello!
  • Administrator
  • Full
    • View Profile
Re: ****, I`m scared
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2011, 01:51:32 am »
I picked up one of those in Bootros's room but I quitted and came back..
But roughly, it's bannable if you picked it up..

ATSARU

• Super Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2011, 07:07:53 am »
Would be stupid to get a permanent ban for that crap. Not because it`s not bug abuse or hacker support, but because there is similar thing in Rec Rules server with enabled "Super soldiers" function where you can obtain minigun in melee only matches or just abusing Super Elite and making Shotguns / melee only where Elite is using shotguns which are overpowered comparing to melee. And they don`t get banned permanently unless they do abnormal stats. The thing I ask for isn`t not banning players who abused a bug caused by hackers, but not making a permanent bans.

I would really appreciate if someone would tell this in that topic since I`m forumbanned and I can`t defend myself.

Adam

• Hello!
  • Administrator
  • Full
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2011, 09:36:23 am »
Zalensia answered on the thread.

ATSARU

• Super Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2011, 11:26:49 am »
I saw, but I`m saying that if people would share their opinions about bans for this it maybe could somehow affect FM`s and GM`s decision. Sometimes Nexon listens to community`s voice.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 11:29:14 am by ATSARU »

Adam

• Hello!
  • Administrator
  • Full
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2011, 12:31:52 pm »
I know.